Monday, November 21, 2011

DaDaDaDa....

Yep.. Jasiu's first words Dada !!! I'm not totally surprised since Emily's first mumblings were dada also, but since this kid is a complete opposite of Emily in almost all aspects, I was secretly hoping for "mama".

Ohh well any babbles are better than none, it's so stinking cute. Also, when he now wakes up and says dadadada, I can easily tell my husband your son is calling you and not me so your turn to get up.. haha..See video, I took this before bed time so he's already tired and not too clear,  but he was totally saying it ALL day as my mother in law was bragging.

In other news, Jasiu is almost 19 pounds, unofficially on our scale he was 18 pounds and 14.5 ounces, all on barely 25 ounces of milk a day with some solid foods two to three times daily. It's amazing and I'm so proud of him, it's not easy getting food down this kids throat but man it's worth it.  



(Please don't mind me and Joe in the background)

No comments:

Post a Comment