- Heart looks good. Small leak in the valve but within normal for these kiddos
- The shunt has some slight narrowing were it was sown, but again within normal for this amount of time post surgery
- There is also some ballooning happening on the arch where it was patched up during the Norwood but not a big concern
- we will get a call to schedule the pre Glenn heart cathedarization (sp?)around May 25th
- we will also get a call to tentatively schedule the Glenn sometime in June, probably later part of June unless John will tell us otherwise
- In regards to vomiting - Doctor said we are probably lucky that John only vomits once or twice daily only, and we got another med to see if it helps, he is already on prevacid and zantec.
- Speech did not see John eat AGAIN ! since we had to feed him during the echo, but gave us additional pointers to see if Jasiu would take more than 20-25 mls by bottle.
- Next appointment - 2 weeks
On other news about Jasiu, he's getting quite the jokester and likes to play with mommy occasionally. One night he'll fall asleep peacefully and other nights mom and dad do the happy dance all over the house with him to calm him down. This week he also pulled out his NG again but this time at 4am... Since then he sleeps in what we call the boxing gloves. Though I will NEVER allow this kid to box even for a second! In the midst of trying to calm him down and put in the NG, I picked out the wrong tube and the opening part doesn't work with the good tubes, so feeding is a pain because we need to attach an extender. This tube will be in until this coming Thursday since we have a photographer coming to our house to take pictures of Mr. Jasiu and I will take out the tube for the time being. Let's hope Jas cooperates with mommy and the photographer.