- Listening to the official risks of the procedure at the hospital and signing is one thing and actually reading them in your home, right there in black and white, you want to just throw up right there
- The report actually included the word "beautiful" as in "the left pulmonary artery near the hilum looks beautiful" With such a complicated anatomy knowing something that often gives these kids issues, we were blessed with a BEAUTIFUL pulmonary artery.
- Once wasn't enough, we also saw the word a second time as in "beautifully low diastolic ventricular pressure"
- A disappointing thing to see was to see that his heart muscle is still seen as enlarged and some diminished function of the top right
- Another thing is they confirmed is the tricuspid valve is leaking but in the report it said "mild"
- Overall, all and all, Jasiu is good to go for the Fontan and our surgeon confirmed this.
I will keep updating once there is some news.