Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dear Family and Friends...

Dear family and friends who are learning about our situation from the blog... please don’t feel left out or offended for what looks like an impersonal approach to the situation. To learn about the journey we are about to embark please read from the beginning.

Only a small group of people knew until now. I did not mention specifically because it is hard to discuss with everyone individually. Every time I must explain to someone this entire ordeal I sort of break down, can you blame me. If you want to talk or get more information from me feel free to call me. I am now ready to talk about it. You would have found out anyways after our baby was be born since you won’t be able to visit us at home like you did with Emily. We will likely be in the hospital for a good 4-6 weeks if everything goes great. I would rather have you find out this way than to get the wrong facts from word of mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kathy ~
    I remember like it was yesterday when we began telling family and friends about Chase's special heart diagnosis. It wasn't easy, but having a blog made it a lot more simple. While you may want to let close friends and family know personally, you don't want to have to repeat the story and relive the emotions over and over again. I hope you'll find that blogging gives you the outlet you need to share updates on your pregnancy and your little one's delivery, surgery, etc.

    Please know you have an entire community of heart moms who are here to support you and your family along your journey. Please reach out to us if there's ever ANYTHING you need, if you have any questions, or if you just need someone to talk to who understands the new world you've found yourself in.

    ((Heart hugs))
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete