Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CHD Awareness Week

Today starts CHD Awareness week - February 7 - 14 !!! 

But to me - every day is CHD awareness

In honor of Jasiu and all of his heart buddies and angels, this video is to spread awareness and share our story of HOPE.  We have been truly blessed with Jasiu's progress and keep praying that God will continue to bless his little heart each day.




I'm not that creative and honestly don't have that much time to be more involved on my blog with stories of hope, I really wish I could. However, there are many wonderful heart mom' who are featuring stories of CHD warriors each day this week so feel free to check out their wonderful blogs for more inspirational stories.

Owen's Story

Aly Jean's Story featuring a CHD warriors

Logan and his mom's "Interview with a heart mom" stories

No comments:

Post a Comment