Thursday, October 25, 2012

20 months

Today we get to celebrate 20 months of Jasiu! On our way to the pumpkin patch last week I was planning out the remainder of our fall and scheduling a possible getaway for New Years and I was saying wow, I can't believe he will be 20 months this week, Joe looks at me and says noooo 18 months and I said that was 2 months ago, so we both acknowledged that time is just moving way too quick for our liking. He has become quite the chatterbox with more words pronounced correctly every day. The last word he learned yesterday "piwo" (beer in Polish) I think it's pretty funny because for those who know Jasiu if you give him a teensy taste he gets so happy, I think we may have issues in the future but I digress... he was so proud of himself when it came out correctly the way he heard it from us, I think he amazed himself. We try  to spend as much time as possible with our kids because in the end they are what matters, so last weekend on Friday we went to visit a friend and I did the bare minimum of house work, Saturday we went to the aquarium with ciocia Aga and spent the evening with the grandparents and Sunday we did pumpkin patch and then visited with Joe's sister in the evening...  I came across a few quotes that seem cliche but so true... 

"Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy."

and

"In 20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do..." Mark Twain


I'm saving the heavy duty house cleaning till the weather goes bad! So here is what we have been up to lately in pictures. We can't wait for the remainder of the year with our favorite holidays approaching. We will take it all in and soak up all the memories as they come.  The kids had so much fun and that's all that matters.





No comments:

Post a Comment